Thursday, October 30, 2014

A Different Point of View

A week or so ago, the day dawned so crisp and clear; it was one of those perfect October days when you can see forever and the temperature is just perfect.  A perfect day to do some aerial photography, and since it's not every day that you can see forever, it was an opportunity not to be missed.  Thanks to the always obliging Holy City Helicopters who scramble at very short notice, and my able pilot Dylan, we captured some gorgeous shots, many of locations that I hadn't covered before and that I needed to fill some gaps in my aerial portfolio.  To see all my aerial images, go to www.charlestonaerials.com
Count the steeples!

Bird Key, Stono Inlet with Folly Beach in the distance

Crab Bank, a shorebird sanctuary, just off Shem Creek

Daniel Island neighborhood

1 comment: