Sunday, May 24, 2009

Uninspired

I know I was going to try and take a photo-per-day (the whole purpose of this blog) but lately things have conspired to dampen my enthusiasm for the project. Let me whine just a little - my favorite camera is broken and who knows how long it will be before Nikon gets it fixed and returned - and hopefully it will be fixed when they send it back. Then the weather has been most uncooperative. Just when the pool was getting warm and the airconditioners were really getting cranked up, some weird cold front swept across the southeast and seemed to stall over Charleston for a week, with high winds and temperatures that sent us all scampering back to our jacket closets. This was what our favorite walking park looked like the other day. Normally this is a nice wide sandy beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment