Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Newsflash - Global Warming is a hoax

I was unprepared for the Charleston temperature today. The sneaky, freezing wind didn't help matters either. Not a good day for me to have left my jacket at home, particularly since there were several errands that needed to be run. (Don't you just love visiting the DMV?) Anyway, I hadn't noticed anything obviously worth photographing all day, so I stopped in at the Ripley Marina on my way home and stayed out of the car long enough to snap this couple (in sensible coats) walking their dog. Tomorrow is Thursday already and almost time for another weekend. Hopefully I'll be back in the air early Saturday morning if the weather holds and if we can get the pilot out of bed. We'll have to work on a different kind of pilot training program involving coffee and food maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment