Friday, January 9, 2009

OK - so I skipped a day ...




Yesterday I had no opportunity for my "photo-a-day" except for another version of sitting in drive-home traffic, so I figured I'd spare myself that. Actually I could have taken one in the grocery store. That's an idea for next time I'm fresh out of inspiration. You could probably do a lot with different angles of fresh produce - note to self. Anyway, today I worked through lunch and skipped out at 4pm, being Friday and all that. There was enough daylight time left to get home, throw on some sweats, scoop up the dog and head to the park for a run. The first photo was taken at the fishing dock at James Island County Park, and the second was taken at home. The moon is almost full. Expect another moon shot tomorrow when it will be full. Just cannot resist a full moon.

No comments:

Post a Comment